We live for the biannual French sales, counting down the days until the ubiquitous “SOLDES” signs adorn every window. It’s a great time to get clothes on the cheap, but we also like to invest in a few pricier items that we wouldn’t normally splurge on.
Below are a few of our favorites, all of which were available at the time of publication. But they’ll go fast, so get shopping!
- Marèse, Amorie dress, Marèse, €37,50
- Striped dress, Bout Chou, €5.99
- Pants and shirt combo, Cyrillus, €22.45
- Salopette courte, Petit Bateau, €14.95
- T-Shirt, Petit Bateau €8.95
- Striped hoodie, Monoprix Kids, €9.20
- Maternity tankini, MamaFashion, €59.90
- Ripped Jamie maternity jeans, Topshop, €26
- Evolutive denim maternity and nursing dress, Vertbaudet, €19.19
- Maternity combishort, Seraphine,€38
- Polkadot espadrilles, Cyrillus, €24.95
- Nautical maternity and nursing dress, Seraphine, €52
What have you picked up en soldes? Share your best finds here or on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. And sign up for our newsletter for even more chic. If you love LES LOLOS, please give us a vote for Best Expat Blog and Best Facebook Page in Paris!