Some mornings I’m in a lazy rush. Which means the kids are late for school and I’m too sluggish to make an elaborate breakfast — or chop up fruits and veggies for my Green Power smoothie. On those days, I grab the blender and make this instead.
Lazy Mom Smoothie
- 2 cups of any frozen fruits (berries, mangos, cherries, pineapple)
- 1 banana
- 2 cups of milk (regular, almond, coconut, etc)
- 1 scoop of protein powder, any brand
- 1 Tbs. of chia seeds (or hemp or flax seeds)
- Handful of goji berries
- Blend it all up. Sub whatever ingredients you like or have on hand. Add more liquid if necessary. Watch your kids down it like it’s a milkshake. Feel like an awesome mom.
Image courtesy of The Meaning of Pie
Pingback: Pressé Mignon Juice Giveaway